Sunday, June 3, 2007

Dappled Things

Fr. Jim Tucker at Dappled Things includes a post that rates his theological World view. The 'test' takes about 5-10 minutes and is a thought-provoker. I encourage you to take a look at the bottom link of this post! I took it and managed to show that I am 100% Catholic (thank God!) Here are my results:







You scored as Roman Catholic, You are Roman Catholic. Church tradition and ecclesial authority are hugely important, and the most important part of worship for you is mass. As the Mother of God, Mary is important in your theology, and as the communion of saints includes the living and the dead, you can also ask the saints to intercede for you.


Roman Catholic

100%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

86%

Neo orthodox

82%

Fundamentalist

46%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

43%

Classical Liberal

36%

Reformed Evangelical

25%

Emergent/Postmodern

25%

Modern Liberal

14%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Dave Johnson said...

Interesting quiz. I had to stop and think about some of those questions. I scored 96% Catholic. That's ok though, it just means I have to keep working on it :)

Fr. Todd J. Petersen said...

Actually, anything over 85% is pretty good, given the number of questions that could be understood in various ways. I am still 'practicing' my faith, too. Maybe that is why we use that term!